Tuesday, August 4, 2015

UPDATE - Lunch and supper today. As of now, no taste alterations. I am blessed.

UPDATE: Slept a bit better last night until 1:45 a.m. when I had a cramp in my left foot and inner right thigh--those cramps that make you think, OK, just cut off my foot, cut off my leg--the pain's excruciating and the muscles become rigid out the wazoo. I did what my little Mama always said worked for her, I licked the salt from a restaurant-size-packet off the palm of my hand. The cramps left and I decided to sleep in the recliner for a while, instead of the bed.

Still no nausea to speak of--hooray! I haven't had to take any meds for that since Sunday.

Still dealing with peripheral neuropathy, which continues to wax and wane. I talked with the oncology pharmacist about it today. She gave me an option stronger than Tylenol in case it gets so bad that I cannot sleep. Here's hoping that doesn't happen.

Thank you for your continued prayers, love and concern. They mean the world to me, y'all.

Untitled

This is lunch. I decided that I wanted to try to make an egg, veggie, chicken, and cheese scramble, then put it into a flour tortilla. Yummy, so doggone yummy. Cool that I had enough for two! I love having leftovers because it makes being versatile like this easy. I drank water from my 28-ounce mug.

Untitled

This is supper. More leftovers--the baked chicken, the baked sweet potato, and the steamed broccoli. I added the fresh green grapes and cherries. Believe it or not, the flavors melded in a most pleasing manner. Naturally, I drank some water with my supper.

Untitled

I'm happy and full and ready to watch some more NYPD Blue episodes on Amazon Prime Instant Video. I am totally blessed. I took this photo of my TV this morning, to share with someone at work--I knew that he'd be thrilled for me to have this beauty in my apartment.

2 comments:

Jack said...

Thinking about you, Lynette.

William Kendall said...

The only time I've had cramps like that in my legs were in my teen years- growing pains could act up.