Monday, August 24, 2015

UPDATE and view from the rooftop garden at my work building

UPDATE: Well, I've not felt very well today; slept in the recliner and the bed last night, but never could tell if I had really been sleeping because I came aware so frequently. Today, tired, tired, tired. Took a long nap in the recliner in the afternoon, but thankfully Lamont called at around 5 p.m. and woke me up, so that I hope I'll stay awake until a reasonable bed time. We'll see. Also, I have a red rash patch on the inside of my right calf--not itching, thank goodness. Plus, the occasional peripheral neuropathy and achy all over feeling. Not been a good day, but, since there is no nausea, I'll take it as it is.

Thank you for your continued prayers, love, and concern.

DSC_0230

Whenever I go back to work, I want to be sure to go to the rooftop garden and take a look around the city from that vantage point. This is one of my favorite views because it includes the neon Portland Oregon sign, over on the west end of the Burnside Bridge. I've always believed myself to be blessed with the job that I have, that I will be able to return to one of these days. It's the people that I work with who make it so great, not just the view!

3 comments:

Lois said...

That is one gorgeous view! You are so fortunate to have a job you enjoy and great people to work with.

William Kendall said...

That is a wonderful view of the city!

VP said...

The view is great!