Friday, August 28, 2015

UPDATE and they'll need a change in clothing, if the predicted weather comes true.

UPDATE: I felt a bit better today than yesterday. I'm going back to work on Monday at 10:30 a.m., four hours a day. I'm really looking forward to it! My next chemo is September 10. I hope I'll do as well after it as I am doing now.

DSC_0298

These young ladies enjoyed their summertime clothes back in July, 2009--no rain in sight. Now, if the weather report turns out as predicted, they'll need protection from the rain tomorrow. Not that the weather has done as predicted pertaining to rain lately, at least in Portland. I hope it does rain because we need it!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

A lot of people all over the west could use rain. Since this photo's from six years back, these girls will be looking quite different now.