Thursday, August 20, 2015

UPDATE and a meal at Killer Burger after Chemo Round Two

UPDATE: At the Kaiser Oncology Center from about 7:15 a.m. until about 4 p.m. That includes waiting time before my appointment with the chemo doctor prior to the chemo itself. I am now taking my post chemo meds and hope and pray that the anti-nausea ones work as well as they did for Round One. I'm tired today, although I had a much better night's sleep. Fatigue is a side effect.

Untitled

My goal after successfully completing Chemo Round Two--Killer Burger for a real meal. Hip, hip, hooray! I thoroughly enjoyed half of this meal--I'll be eating the rest of it in a few minutes for lunch, then taking a nap in the recliner.

Untitled

Lamont drove us there, Leland met us there, we made it for Happy Hour prices! Perfect-o!

Untitled

Killer Burger at NE Sandy Blvd. and NE 47th Avenue, seen from Lamont's car as we waited in the traffic to turn right and head back to my apartment.

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

The food looks good- better than one might see at the fast food chains.

Linda said...

Sounds like a long day. Glad you got a treat.

Angie at Home said...

Mmmmmm looks good.