Thursday, March 20, 2008

The guys' muse . . . she's back.

mama_tillamook
Mama, Saturday, March 15, at the Taste of Tillamook, just about the time we finished enjoying the guys' demonstration plates.

brothers
The guys, Saturday, March 15, at the Taste of Tillamook, just about the time the other chef was presenting his food to the judges.

mama_supper
Roast beef and potatoes; butterbeans with okra; apple, banana and raisin salad; cornbread muffins, and a glass of sweet ice tea, Wednesday, March 19, at our apartment, right before we enjoyed Mama's homecooking. The guys couldn't be with us this time, but there will be other times, of that we are certain.

Thanks to Lindsay for those first two photos.

11 comments:

WendyB said...

Hi Mama!!!!!!!!
<3

Chuck Pefley said...

Mama looks pretty happy! -:)

Anonymous said...

Looks down home to me. I like the plate with the food. Nice shot.

Imagine this:
Take a picture of your car with you seated in it, going down the super highway at 65 mph. I just put this on my Brookville blog this morning.

Jim Klenke said...

Can I have the salt and pepper shakers please.....and the glass with the blue dots....can you pass the rolls? Wheres the butter? Is that the remote on the other side? Put the TV on Wheel.

Mama looks wonderful.

George Townboy said...

LOL @ Jim ... he said everything I was gonna say!

I have to eat breakfast before I stop by your blog ... I always leave hungry!! For the past week anyway!

Denton said...

Hi Mama. Love your smile and your food looks delicious. Please give Lynette a hug from us all.

I remember salt and pepper shakers just like these from my mother's table.

GMG said...

Now tell us, after all this excitement, what shall we have for Easter? ;)
Thanks for your comments at Blogtrotter, where I finished my Greek Islands 2006 adventure with a post on Cretan Towns! Since it's Easter time, also made a post with some lousy pictures on «Easter in Prague» (1997) at Revival 90s.
Enjoy your Easter Eggs and have a great long weekend!
Gil

Andrea said...

Mama looks happy. That food looks good too.

Troop 1309 said...

Nice photo of the plate of food!

Your mom looks really happy, what a nice day that must have been for you both!

smilnsigh said...

I am soooooooooo happy to see Mama, looking so great too!!!!!!!!!

AVCr8teur said...

I'm happy to see Mama well and smiling again. :)