Saturday, March 22, 2008

Go Dawgs! I'm fired up for the Mississippi State Bulldogs!

And if I were not a 60-year-old full-time employee, I just might fix my hair like this young man to totally illustrate how fired up I am! Yippee! Whooeee! Clang! Clang! Clang! Clang! That's my virtual cowbell, rapidly ringing, loudly marking my joy.

red_hair_enhanced
I wonder if they make non-permanent-more-maroon-than-neon-red hair spray? I've already got the hair products to mold my hair into a celebratory shape, so I'm half way there.

Dawgs 76, Ducks 69

Clang! Clang! Clang! Go, Dawgs!

6 comments:

WendyB said...

Go for it!
http://www.manicpanic.com/dhgels.html

George Townboy said...

Well, now we know what excites you!! I'm gonna cheer for them too!

I had a Mohawk when I was a kid, like five or so.

Anna said...

We use Manic Panic, and I'd definitely recommend them. All the bright colours are semi-permanent and will fade with every shampooing.

So what if you're 60? Go for it! Though I suppose your boss might be all stuffy or something. *L*

A.
(who's turning 40 this year, and has the bottom half of my hair in bright pink)

AVCr8teur said...

I'm happy for you. I don't follow sports too much these days. You have a chance to fix your hair whatever way you like during the weekend. Yes, I think they do sell non-permanent color hair spray. Make sure you take a picture of yourself. :D

Andrea said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your Dawg's win. You know we have the Georgia Bulldawg's here too.

sam said...

Go for it Lynette, don't let a fews years stand in your way :)