Saturday, October 1, 2011

Thursday, August 25, Part 3 of this day's fun, watching this woman and her dog!

I hope you have as much fun looking at these photos as I did watching the two of them playing in the Columbia River!

First, here's a photo, out of sequence, so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about here. The dog had been in the river well before the activity caught my eye. I don't know if the woman had thrown a stick out over the river or not, but it's obvious from this shot that the dog wants that stick!
DSC_0320p

DSC_0292pDSC_0293pDSC_0296p

DSC_0299_p3

DSC_0300pDSC_0301p

DSC_0306p

DSC_0315p

DSC_0316p
This is the next photo in sequence after the one at the top of today's post.

DSC_0317p

DSC_0318pDSC_0319p

DSC_0321p

DSC_0323p

DSC_0325p
Someone sees just where the stick landed!

DSC_0329p
And it's not the woman!

DSC_0331p

I am so glad that I got the dog looking back to see what the woman is doing. I believe that's because the instant the dog gets on dry land, it'll be ready to do it all over again. If you've ever played with a dog, you know I speak the truth!

5 comments:

Randy said...

I'll bet that dog had the best day! It would be nice if people were made happy with such simple things.

Jack said...

Well, I certainly enjoyed looking at your photos today. Purely for the purpose of studying the dog, of course. (Why do people cover their entire arms with tattoos?)

Gerald (SK14) said...

lovely set of images - its a long time since I had a dog that would fetch sticks.

Michaele said...

Amazing series. Love the capture. Kept wondering how her suit stayed on though.

Roland said...

Great shots of the leaping dog!