Friday, January 11, 2013

We won! We won! We won! And I hooped and hollered, along with thousands of other fans!

Click here for a trip to City Daily Photo, transporting you around the world every day.

DSC_0488_cropped_captioned_2 Miami led by 10 with just over 6 minutes to go, but we came from behind and defeated them at the buzzer. What an ever-lovin' blast! I love this team, totally. I cannot talk right now due to all of that hollering! I'll be OK in the morning. 




Thanks for letting me indulge in my zealous fan-dom here!

DSC_0488 Here's the whole photo, before I cropped and captioned it. I took it Tuesday night when I walked across the Hawthorne Bridge. I took some others I plan to share with you, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow !!! so beautiful!!

LONDONLULU said...

Both versions are great:) The night shot is beautiful and congratulations!

Randy said...

Woo hoo! Beautiful night shots.