Sunday, January 6, 2013

Seen on a TriMet bus

Click here for a trip to City Daily Photo, transporting you around the world every day.

DSC_0634
(1) The bus rolled to a stop. I noticed two passengers in the space for one, associated with this motorized wheelchair and a hanging black bag. 

DSC_0635
(2) The bus driver gives the pup a pat as he/she continues dangling on the back of the exiting wheelchair. 

DSC_0636
(3) You know, I assumed the black bag was a backpack, but now that I see it from this angle, I'm thinking maybe it's a duffle bag with its handles hanging over the headrest on the chair. 

DSC_0637
(4) Almost gone, swiftly and silently rolling on their way. Bye, doggie. 

I took this series of photos on November 20, 2010.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

I like that dog's traveling style.

Randy said...

Cute pup.