Thursday, March 15, 2012

Waiting, with Resignation. #3

DSC_0322p_cropped_sharpened_HDRish
I took three photos--this is the last of the three.

DSC_0320
Here's the first photo I took when the dog and I both had noticed each other. What a beautiful glossy coat!

DSC_0321
In the second photo, the dog's turning his head to his right, away from me. Seems to be asking, "Are you sure you have to take my picture? I shall ignore you in hopes of discouraging your efforts."

DSC_0322
With resignation, "Oh, well. It didn't work." Here's the last of the three again, the original of the top photo in this post. You can see how I altered it using Picnik's contrast, sharpness, and HDR-ish.

I took these photos on October 30, 2010. I didn't have a clue where the two of us were, so I searched through my Flickr Photostream and am convinced that I took this photo on NE Broadway, between NE 15th where I got off the bus and NE 16th where I went into a building.

5 comments:

Kate said...

It always annoys me to see how often the owners tether the dogs with a leash that's too short, giving the dogs very little space in which to move. This beauty deserves better than this!

Anonymous said...

Last Fall? I noticed the leaves. I suppose you might meet him or her again this Spring?

Jack said...

How about "waiting without much of a choice?"

Randy said...

Now that is a patient pup.

WendyB said...

Ha ha! I like how your eyes met!