Sunday, March 25, 2012

My March Madness continues with my first ever iMovie.

DSC_0031p-p
Thursday morning, March 15, I waited eagerly for the doors to open so that I could go inside for the event emblazoned electronically all around the Rose Garden Arena. Please, click on all of the links below, if you want to catch up on my coverage so far. Most of all, though, I wish that you would click on the last link--to my first ever iMovie. Enjoy! And thanks for taking the time!

If you've been reading this blog, you know that I ate breakfast at the Bijou Cafe.

I rode the MAX light rail train to the Rose Garden, checking out my tickets and Union Station through the rainy window.

I stood outside waiting for the doors to open, watching people.

Inside the arena, I happily located my seat!

Settled in for the duration, I excitedly spied my first two pep bands and a delightful bit of serendipity involving an airborne basketball and a woman's head!

I took a couple of photos of the Louisville Cardinal.

So, there you have the links to my posts about the NCAA March Madness, so far. Here's the link to my iMovie, all about the blustering wind that blew outside as I waited for those doors to open.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I've really enjoyed your whole series, and I love the video! You really got the weather that day!

Randy said...

I miss stadium life. Oh to attend an NBA game again.