Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Waiting, with Loyalty, #1

DSC_0150p
Downtown Portland, September 27, 2009.

Looking through my older photos taken when I worked in Southeast Portland and lived in Northwest Portland which made for a visually interesting commute twice daily has made me realize I need to get out and about on weekends more, on the hunt for photos to shoot. You see, since Mama died in January, 2011, and I moved, I still work in Southeast Portland, but I live in Northeast Portland. My twice daily commute offers somewhat less variety, especially during the winter. It's good for me to have a goal. How to you operate best? Setting goals for yourself?

4 comments:

Kate said...

I set lots of goals, but complete very few. No self-discipline I guess. This alert dog looks like he definitely has a goal!

Randy said...

He's probably just checking to make sure his owner picks up the kibble.

Jack said...

He is taut and alert. I would start backing away quietly.

Birdman said...

A snack MUST be in his future.