Monday, March 26, 2012

My March Madness continues with the two faces of Coach Rick Pitino during a first-half time out.

Time out, Louisville. See Coach Rick Pitino, there among the players? This took place early in the first quarter of Louisville's Second Round NCAA March Madness game against Davidson on Thursday, March 15, at Portland, Oregon's Rose Garden Arena. They're sitting and standing right in front, maybe eight feet, from the Louisville Pep Band. Loud spot to confer. I can tell you beyond doubt that when I looked at this photo, and the next one, on my camera's view screen and realized I had the coach in action, I felt chills of joy. Serendipity strikes again.

DSC_0053p
Player talking. Everyone, including Coach Pitino, listening.

DSC_0054p
Coach Pitino talking. Everyone listening.

1 comment:

Randy said...

Nice captures although that woman looks really bored in the second shot.