Thursday, March 1, 2012

Enter for your chance to ... ? Monthly Theme Day--Electricity.

Monthly Theme Day at City Daily Photo - Electricity. Click here to view thumbnails for all participants.

DSC_0398p

I'm riding on the MAX Light Rail train on the right, the red and white one you can see curving to the left. I love how these two tracks lead to a gentle 400-foot serpentine when two trains meet along NW Hoyt and NW 3rd Avenue, on the west end of the Steel Bridge.

I can't tell from the reflections exactly what one could win if one entered whatever--surely it's not crab legs. Nor can I tell what sort of bottles of beer appear.

I took this photo on September 20, 2011. It's been altered at Picnik with the Effect HDR-ish. I think it works well for Theme Day.

4 comments:

Jack said...

I think my eyes are crossing, Lynette! A pretty complicated reflection.

Ken Mac said...

excellent optical illusions...

ArtandArchitecture-SF.com said...

Great shot, makes you go hmmm, always a good think to make people think.

Randy said...

That is an amazing shot!