Saturday, March 24, 2012

My March Madness continued with the sight of the Louisville Cardinal mascot

DSC_0048p
Louisville Cardinals fans, excited no doubt to be at the Second Round game about to begin against Davidson, made sure to get the attention of the team mascot--believe me, this was not the only photo which I witnessed prior to the game at Portland's Rose Garden Arena on March 15.

DSC_0250p
Half-time and the Louisville Cardinal poses with other fans. I wonder if they are Louisville fans or mascot fans? Probably Louisville fans. I have to admit that when half-time arrived I was somewhat sad--that meant I only had three and one half games left that day. Still and all, I had just seen a great first half of my first ever Second Round NCAA March Madness basketball game at the Rose Garden Arena, Portland, Oregon.

Sorry, Davidson, your mascot wasn't as photogenic, I guess. I didn't notice anyone posing with you.

2 comments:

Randy said...

Great shots!

Jim Klenke said...

are you rooting for Louisville now?