Sunday, June 1, 2008

What caused these smiles and flying hair?

rf08_invrtr_screamers_enhanced
The Inverter, one of the carnival rides at the Waterfront Village. These three kind people recovered very well from their fun, and at my request, looked at the photo on my camera and said they did not mind if I posted the photo on my blog. I really appreciate that, getting their permission so that you could share in the sheer fun they had while spinning and turning and dropping and hanging in the Inverter.

Here's how calm it looks while folks are getting locked in.
rf08_invrtr_straight_loading
Later on I came back to get some photos of the ride and its lights.
rf08_invrtr_lights_close

rf08_inverter_lights_parallel

6 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

I thought that was just a roller coaster, then you show the whole thing. Huh uh, no way you would get me on there.

I does look neat though the the pics turned out great.

George Townboy said...

Awesome shots!! Classics.

Re: Armadillo was probably nicked by a car and limped onto the sidewalk. Happens a lot in that little stretch of road.

Sakiwi said...

Wow! That's seriously intense.
Fantastic shot!

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

No way would I ride these things but they do create some great photo-opportunities that I took advantage of during our recent weekend in Blackpool.

Dick said...

Very good shot but you won't see me in that terrible thing.

Anonymous said...

Cool!!!