Friday, October 5, 2007

Without a doubt, the most unique small business sign I've yet seen. How about what you've seen in your city?

100507_door_620x465

Mad Dog Garage, on NW Everett, between 15th and 14th, as the street descends out of the Northwest Hills and into the Pearl District.

100507_maddog_close

Y'all curious? I am. Next time I walk by I will take a slower look. With these photos as evidence, this doesn't seem like any garage door I have ever seen, even if the tiny dog's head is mounted on a gear-shaped disc.

11 comments:

FĂ©nix - Bostonscapes said...

The most unique and probably the smallest!

Cheers! :)

david mcmahon said...

Hi Lynette,

You and I definitely have the same approach to photography!

Nice work - again.

Cheers

David

dot said...

That is cute and very unusual. You did good girl!

Andrea said...

Looks like a "cover up" for some other type of business. BEWARE!

Neva said...

I have never seen anything like this before!

Marie said...

I have never seen something like that either :-))

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

1) Yes hahaha thats a smaal place indeed , not enough space...

2)Hmmm yes I am interested please show more ...


You have a good eye for small details, bvery nice photography in combination with the words!

have a good weekend!:)

Ming the Merciless said...

They are definitely original and unique. I love it.

Z said...

Nicely done! I love the gear. Here's an example of a business sign that I like a lot in Brugg, the town closest to us:
zur Alte Musig

Clueless in Boston said...

Great signs. I love the mad dog in the gear sign. The owner must be pretty creative, or crazy like a fox. The signs sure are attention getters.

AVCr8teur said...

Love your pictures. It's like a small tour of Portland when I go to your site.