Wednesday, October 21, 2015

UPDATE and the Portland Oregon sign

UPDATE: Chemo Round 5 is tomorrow. Please pray that all goes well with this round, that I don't have any blood pressure spikes or hives. Thank you!

PA200039

Another photo I'm glad that I took through the bus window yesterday morning.

PA200041

One more, without the tree blocking it. I really like this sign and the fact that I get to see it very often.

Yesterday Leland bought me a polarizing filter for the lens so that I'll be able to alter the reflections and get clear shots of what I'm trying to photograph through the windows. I've got a couple of sweet sons, first Lamont found the perfect soft had for me on the day of Chemo Round 2 after I'd lost my hair; now, Leland's decided that I should have the best chance possible to take fine photos. Thanks, sons! I love you so!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

I hope all goes well.

It occurs to me that this sign is as integral to your city as Parliament is to mine.