Tuesday, October 27, 2015

UPDATE and another sight I'd like to see again

UPDATE: Much the same, thank goodness. Eating by the clock because I have no feeling of being hungry no matter the time of day, but I know that I don't need to miss a meal. Nothing much tastes right, but I'm managing with what Lamont and Leland have bought for me lately at Fred Meyer. They're such helpful, caring guys. I am blessed. Also, thanks to each of you for your continued prayers, love, and concern.

DSC_0533

Led by a dachshund on a leash, pedestrians cross West Burnside at SW Broadway, downtown on November 4, 2011. I waited half way up the block for a 12 or a 19 so that I could go home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great shot! I wish my appetite could be controlled by a clock.

William Kendall said...

You've got enough people in the shot for a variation on the Abbey Road Beatles shot!

I guess the chemo has that effect of food not tasting quite as it should.

LOLfromPasa said...

I am so excited at seeing more on your blog since I visited Portland early October. Hope you are doing okay. Take care.