Sunday, October 4, 2015

UPDATE and someone else enjoying yesterday's great weather

UPDATE: I'm sort of surprised that I don't have as much pain in my knees or peripheral neuropathy as I've had after the first three rounds of chemo. I don't know if it's slower hitting me or less than before. Time will tell. I don't feel like doing much, but there's less pain which is OK with me.

21925173565_ff3851af25_o_BEF

Yesterday while taking photos of Forest for the Trees 2015 murals, I noticed this man on in-line skates tootling along with his two dogs on leashes. Intrigued, I had to take a few photos. The three of them moved so quickly that I only managed to get one that showed the man's skates and each dog completely. I cropped it so that you could see it better, plus I added some fill light at BeFunky dot com. You can tell from the man's billowing jacket that they were going along at a good clip.

4 comments:

Lois said...

That's a wonderful shot! Less pain is always a good thing.

William Kendall said...

Good exercise for all!

Birdman said...

Those dogs are working. Short legs... more work to keep up.

Unknown said...

Yay for fruit boots!!! I didn't even see that guy.