Friday, April 24, 2015

Sights I'll miss until I am about out and about again, No. 1

--> DSC_0311

The bike racks outside my work building, particularly crowded on this sunny February day in 2012. I took this one while on my lunch hour.

Surgery is scheduled for 7:30 a.m., Friday, April 24; I'm having a hysterectomy due to the presence of atypical cells which we all want to turn out to be precursors, not actuals. Time and biopsies will tell.

Check in at the hospital--5:15 a.m.

Gosh, that early time means I'll be waking up practically before I've gone to sleep! But, it'll sort of feel like when one heads to the airport for an early departure for the United Kingdom, like I did last October, or to Disneyland, like I did last January.

5 comments:

Honest Abe Lincoln said...

Good Luck to you. The surgeons are doing this early in the morning when they are not physically tired or brain drained.

Birdman said...

With all the meds, you'll probably feel like you are in Dizzy World.
All the best. "SEE" you on the otherside.

William Kendall said...

Hopefully today and your recovery time goes smoothly.

Jack said...

Good luck, Lynette. I hope you get good news.

Randy said...

Sending you light and love.