Thursday, April 16, 2015

Big room, big, happy crowd. I was there last night in a big, happy crowd. Different reason.

DSC_0076_2

Big crowd last year at the NBA First Round Playoffs, the night the Trail Blazers eliminated the Houston Rockets. May 2, 2014. On April 15, 2015, I was at the Moda Center for pure entertainment, the Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood concert! No confetti, but plenty, plenty of music and fine light show. What an evening. Now, the Blazers are back in the NBA First Round, but, since I'm having surgery on April 24 and our two for sure home games are on April 25 and April 27, I will be watching on the TV at home. Go, Blazers!




3 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

That sucks you will miss being there. My Mavs snuck in and hopefully will get to kick Houston out this year. I'd like to see Garth Brooks, but not enough to drive into Dallas and fight traffic, LOL.

William Kendall said...

Quite a crowd!

I know the Raptors are busy in the playoffs.

Randy said...

How will they win without you. Hope your surgury goes well.