Saturday, April 4, 2015

Is this me, y'all?

DSC_0090

Back when I took this photo on April 4, 2009, I walked by this store after work every day as I transferred from one bus to the next on my homebound commute. It was on SW Washington between SW 6th and Broadway. Always highly entertaining windows. Last year I actually bought myself one of these at the Cost Plus World Market in the Alphabet District, within walking distance of where I lived in 2009 but now a Zipcar or several-bus-ride away.

I've had it on my head once, in the apartment. No photos. Doubt I'll ever be brave enough to wear it in public although I have visions of wearing it to a weekend night Portland Trail Blazers' game. Since beer is sold for at least an hour and a half before the games begin and until the end of the third quarter, I shudder to think what might be tossed my way.

By the way, it doesn't include the glasses, nose or teeth.

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Suitably goofy!

Birdman said...

Funny. I agree with you. You'd have stuff bouncing off you all night.

Randy said...

That could be fun.