Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday, July 3, 2008 ... Salmon Springs Fountain, last night from the Buick

salmon_springs_ftn_night
Mama and I were on our way home from Three Doors Down Cafe, and I couldn't resist driving around the block so that she could see how the fountain looks at night. I took several photos, not expecting anything to turn out since we were stopped at the traffic signal. I do like this one, though, and want you to notice the rich blue of the sky in addition to the fountain and the people around it. All I did was download and crop, no enhancements. Just beyond the fountain is the Willamette River, and just to its right is the Hawthorne Bridge, a ways to its left is the Morrison Bridge.

2 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

The colors and fountain are beautiful.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Bautiful nightscenes.