Sunday, July 20, 2008

Monday, July 21, 2008 - In celebration of Sleek Week ...

party_bugs2_410_615

...Party Bugs! This is one of the miniature art cars I made in 2007. Don't you think it's appropriate for my first Sleek Week? Yes, I'm collecting more sleek sights all of the time, and Sleek Week shall return!

UPDATED TO ADD: Let me clarify--I didn't "make" the miniature art car, I painted and arranged it, from bought parts, parts of old toys and Mardi Gras beads, then glued it all together. Doing this is one of my hobbies, one which I had hope would someday bring me a sale or two, and it did, in the near past.

9 comments:

Neva said...

this is a HOOT! How cute is this?

Jim Klenke said...

You made that? How cool and neat.

WendyB said...

That counts as "making it" to me! It's more than I would ever manage. Very creative.

Ming the Merciless said...

HI Lynette! So good to hear from you again. Sorry for not visiting lately.

I love your Party Bugs!! They are hilarious and oh-so-adorable. You did a great job putting the different elements together.

Stephanie Craig said...

I actually haven't read them yet. The city really should be a character though. It has it's own personality, a really loud one. Let me know if you like the books and maybe I'll bump them up the list!

Louis la Vache said...

This image reminds "Louis" of this Métro station in Paris!

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

cool! my kids would love to have this! :)

Anonymous said...

This proves my point. You are a creative person taking pictures and creating them. Good for you gal.

Joy said...

Wow! That is very good. Love the colours.

Many thanks for your visits to Norwich Daily Photo. I hope that you enjoy the colours of summer on my blog.

joy