Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday, July 13, 2008 ... Oldsmobile

sleek_oldsmobile
Here's what I'm thinking I want to do, Sleek Week. As in having trim graceful lines, according to Merriam-Webster Online. As in the chrome grill and front end of this Oldsmobile. I am excited to see other sleek things I've already photographed and/or what I might come across around Portland. Knowing me--and Mama would say, "Yep; you always go overboard!"--I just might come up with more than a week's worth. Hope y'all don't get bored with it/me. Let's just say that if something non-sleek rears its interesting, beautiful, quirky, whatever, head, I shall interrupt my self-proclaimed Sleek Week and then return to it, posthaste.

3 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

Looks like a nice grill. I can picture that pulling up at old drive in movie.

WendyB said...

Thanks for the David Linley info....I've always meant to check out his stuff. I didn't get a chance to on this trip but hopefully I'll be back soon.

Tash said...

Teriffic shot. Looks like the Olds is trying to say something. Look forward to 'sleek week'.