Tuesday, November 6, 2007

YMCA Child Care, Downtown Portland, Revisited

y_daycare_102207_outdoors

On a recent sunny afternoon, day care workers took these toddlers outdoors for a bit of fresh air. While parked in their strollers in front of the window to the left of the door, these eight little cuties looked in at their friends who looked right back, faces pressed to the window. Photo opportunity!

By the time I got the camera out of my rolling bag, the day care workers had the surrey-with-the-fringe-on-top strollers headed for the door.

Have you seen strollers like these in your city?

9 comments:

TORUŃ DAILY PHOTO said...

Wow Lynette! Those are some really plush strollers! Could only be in America!

TORUŃ DAILY PHOTO said...

Thanks for you guess in today's competition over at Toruń DP...but it's definetly NOT me!!! Hee hee!

Annie said...

I haven't seen strollers like this one but now I am singing the song from the musical Oklahoma. It'll likely be in my head all day.

Sharon said...

I haven't, but they sure are cute :)

Oswegan said...

It's like a baby trolley.

~Oswegan

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

I don't think I've seen that kind of strollers here. They are big!

Andrea said...

They look like they were having a good time.

Steve Buser said...

Perhaps, someone should invent a hat with a camera built in. You just squint to take a photo. ;->

--steve buser
New Orleans Daily Photo

AVCr8teur said...

I have never seen such strollers, but it looks like fun to ride in one. If only I can find a pusher.