Saturday, June 4, 2016

Pure-T excited! That's how I felt when I got this series of photos! I hope you're able to guess what I photographed!



P6030015

Photo #1.

P6030016

Photo #2.

P6030017

Photo #3.

P6030018

Photo #4.

P6030019

Photo #5.

P6030020

Photo #6.

jump_joy

Watching this happen, working on the post, I couldn't help but think of this part of a line from Omar Khayam: The moving finger writes, and, having writ, moves on.

I paraphrase it here: The rising bubble escapes, and having escaped, moves on. I only am sad that I didn't get a photo of it's demise, a quick-happening burst.

Here's the back story about this series of photos. Friday morning before work I went to the Portland Trail Blazers office to pick up the opening night T-shirt that had been on the seats in the arena. I was too sick to go that night, and my season-ticket-holder lady Anna had saved it for me. The photo above it not one that I took Friday but some years ago. I include it here to give you a bit of context on the fountain. The series of photos that follows has to do with the fountain in the Commons at the Moda Center where the Portland Trail Blazers play their home NBA basketball games.

No comments: