Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spring, in our future. BLT, in my past. Well, some time again in my future, to tell you the truth.

Spring really is on the way, despite the fact that I came home from the Sunday night Portland Trail Blazers' game an hour or so ago in a cool, moderately heavy rain. I took today's photo on Saturday at 12:52 p.m. while I walked from visiting Lamont and Leland at The Circuit Bouldering Gym to the Blue Diamond where I ate lunch and checked my lottery tickets--won $4.00. Lunch was fantastic, a BLT and fries, with an RC Cola.

3 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

A lottery winner and a BLT, I'll take that.

William Kendall said...

Spring will come... eventually.

Though it doesn't feel like it here today.

Jack said...

Love the spring scene. But I can't remember the last time I had a BLT.