Saturday, March 22, 2014

HooDoo Antiques and Serendipity



Serendipity at its best! I saw the big, pressed paper rabbit head in the window and stopped to take a photo. I had noticed a man checking his parking position as I walked to a stop; I didn't see him get back into the car. Once I focused on the rabbit head, though, I noticed his station wagon's tail light, reflecting right there in the rabbit's mouth! Oh, boy! I showed it to the man when he got of the car and came around to check how close he was to the curb. He got a charge out of it, too!

3 comments:

Ed Devereaux said...

Don't you love it when you find something different to photograph?

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Interesting, but a little freaky looking.

Gerald (SK14) said...

I wouldn't have realised it was a taillight till you explained - I'm a lover of serendipity too.