Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Seen on my walk to work, well, I didn't walk the whole two miles, just one mile.



Too bad this old painted-on-the-brick-wall sign has been tagged. I took this photo on June 30, 2011. There was a for lease sign on the building which was an auto repair shop called Spike's. As our weather improves each day, I'm beginning to walk more on the way to work. Tuesday morning I walked a mile, on a different route than the day that I took this photo.



I took these photos on September 13, 2011, when I walked to work. Are changes coming to Spike's?



Taggers struck without regard to the costs of their creativity.



I took this photo on November 9, 2011. I need to go by that way again and check out the changes. I'll bet there will be several to see. I hope it is a t

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I like what's been done to that post out front.

As to taggers.... you feel like throwing them off a cliff sometimes.

Randy said...

I like that post too. Nice shots.