Monday, March 24, 2014

Busy Sidewalk, No. 2



I took this photo on Saturday, March 15, at 12:14 p.m. The daddy and the stroller captured my attention. Bye the time I got the camera up to take a photo from at least a block away, he'd turned to look over his shoulder. The photo looks north on NE 16th towards the intersection with NE Sandy Blvd. The cream-colored building behind the daddy with the double-stroller holding two sleeping babies is on the southeast corner of the intersection. I cannot tell what he has turned to look at or for. None of the people in the distance are paying him any mind. Everyone's happy to be out in the sunshine in mid-March!

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

That's a good way to get the kids sleepy!

Randy said...

Good timing with this shot.

Andy said...

With just a twist of the head, the daddy took the photo away from a ordinary shot to something special. That's my humble opinion.