Monday, June 15, 2015

How'd they do that? Back in the day. It's not in the parking lot any more.

2707055942_5fcd31ff37_o_altered

First thing, you notice the giant A-OK at the top of the wrist, the hand, made with the finger and thumb.

Then, you notice the parked car. It's difficult for me to parallel park on what I consider to be the wrong side of the road, the driver's side of the road, as in the driver sits in the left-hand front seat. I can do it. I have done it when necessary. However, never under such circumstances.

So, I can understand, visualize even, the parking of the car. What I'd really like to know is how did they put the giant hand there. And where did it end up after being removed from there, a parking lot diagonally across from the Greyhound Bus Station?

3 comments:

AsAeenBySusan said...

Hmmmm. . .and how would that little black Morris get out if another car parked next to it?

William Kendall said...

How on earth did that driver park in there?

Randy said...

The wonders of a Mini Cooper.