Friday, July 29, 2011

Saturday Lunch: Violetta at Director Park

DSC_0381
Found this at their Web site: Violetta at Director Park. serves Portland's Fastest Slow Food in the beautiful Director Park.

After taking lots and lots of photos of the Multnomah Hot Rod Council's cars at Cars in the Park, I found myself very, very hungry for a good lunch. I walked the few blocks to Violetta and ordered their Violetta Burger (minus the super dills and cheese and bacon--next time I'll get the bacon and the cheese, but I just do not like dill pickles) ...

DSC_0373
... and the hand cut Yukon Gold fries, small order. Can't resist showing you the close-up of those fries. Oh, my, but they were crunchy so that they felt so fine while being chewed, and the flavor, well it just sort of melted out of them onto my tongue. Whew. What a memory!

Suffice it to say that lunch, every single bite, tasted divine, just right, perfect, enticing. Here are a few more photos.
DSC_0375

DSC_0376

DSC_0377

I will return and soon!

And if I were you, I'd click on their Web site and take a look at their menu.

5 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

this post is making me SO hungry and all i have is special k :(

Birdman said...

Director Park? All I can say after viewing your meal is... ACYION!

Lois said...

OK I just have to have some of those fries!

Jack said...

I think Violetta's needs a new photographer for their menu and I have found her.

Randy said...

Loves marvelous!