Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Candid #4, in multiple pix

Believe it or not, this wedding party's walking by actually drew my attention away from the Ratty Caddy at Cars in the Park.

DSC_0364p
Here comes the bride and groom along with their two photographers, loaded with equipment.

DSC_0361p
Bridesmaids, maid of honor and the groomsmen.

DSC_0365p
I imagine once the photographer got everyone to look up and smile at the same time that this shot turned out very well. I like the perspective choses to photograph these young people.

3 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

Shes a beautiful bride. I couldnt be a wedding photographer. So much pressure to get it right.

Rowen said...

Nice. I think if I were a wedding photographer, the deal would have to be that my photos would compliment to the subjects but through an honesty about the moment.

Randy said...

These are great!