Thursday, February 17, 2011

Arancini, doing double duty at 3 Doors Down Cafe, SE 37th and Hawthorne

DSC_0352
As an appetizer, served with tomato-butter sauce. As a Happy Hour item, served with aioli. Yummy, no matter what you serve them with.

This is an older photo of these creamy, lightly crusty, little balls of delight. Now the tomato-butter sauce is served on the side. I couldn't get a good enough photo when I was there recently, so I went to my photos on Flickr.

If you're new to my blog, in the interest of full disclosure, please know that my older son Lamont is sous chef at 3 Doors Down Cafe.

7 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

Looks yummy.

Lois said...

It does look delicious!

Clytie said...

Even though I have already had my breakfast this morning, that shot made me hungry again!!! What a yummy looking appetizer!!!

WendyB said...

That looks gooooood.

alex said...

delish.

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Looks mighty tasty...

Jack said...

It looks great, Lynette.