Friday, February 25, 2011

Abundant designs, combined

DSC_0618p
As this woman approached me walking north on SE Grand Avenue, I thought, "She's all clean and shiny, totally fresh-looking." So I waited until she had passed and took a few shots. This one's my favorite because it best shows her combined designs: tiger stripes on her cap, houndstooth check on her jacket which appears to be made with at least five different fabrics. As for the pockets on her jeans, the designs look like cord curlicues which ended up in the shape of stars.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder what her body looks like? Tattooed? She carried a whopping big bag and it looks like a bottle of wine sticking out. Surely not?

Lois said...

I do like that cap!

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Or snowflakes...

I have to tell you, I wouldn't have the nerve to wear those stars on my 'arse'.

Jack said...

C'mon, say "hello," Lynette, and take the photo from the front. I'm a little embarrassed here, staring at a stranger's butt.

Chuck Pefley said...

LOL!! I can still remember my mother chiding me for combining plaid and stripes -:)