Monday, March 16, 2015

Elevator Stories, #2, seen at Player Palooza, Feb. 2, 2015



DSC_0065

Here's one of the elevators Janessa and I missed because the Blazers needed to get to their next appointed place for Player Palooza--understandable to all fans, I'm not kidding that I didn't mind missing this first one, look at that crowd. I've spoken to one of those Blazers, Will Barton in the hoodie, his first season here three years ago. It was at an early entry event when I got to go to the seats on the court and watch some of the team warm up before a game. Will and I talked a bit how exciting it was for him to get to play and for me to enjoy his excitement at being in the game. Will's not a Blazer any more; not too long after this event, he got traded to the Denver Nuggets where I believe things are going well for him--yea! I've not spoken with Chris Kaman, who is nearest the elevator door, nor have I spoken with Joel Freeland in the black jacket with three white stripes on the sleeve. Is that Adidas? Oh, but best of all and which I didn't even notice until I downloaded my photos, there with her bottle of water in her hand and her pretty blonde hair in a pony tail is my season-ticket-holder-person-extraordinaire! Thanks, Anna, for all of your efficient and caring help for three seasons now and many more to come, I hope and pray!

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

That is quite a crowd!

Randy said...

I remember crowds like this at Phoenix Suns games.