Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Pondering, seen on Trimet

Altered at BeFunky dot com, sharpened and underpainted.
  Bus_ladies_sharpened_underpainted_BeFunky_Underpainting_1Picture this. I'm sitting on the bus when across the aisle I see these two women, looking similar in visage and clothing, with a good 40 years' difference in their ages. Whatever could they be pondering? Oh, I want to take a picture so bad! Should I chance it? Yes! I pretend that I'm just looking at my iPhone and take one photo.

Altered at BeFunky dot come, enhanced detail and HDR. Bus_ladies_enhanced_detail_HDR_BeFunky_HDR_1

What's your favorite part of which photo, please? For me, it's the lady on the right's cheek in the top photo. I love the impact of the BeFunky dot come special effect underpainting.

The unaltered photo shall remain unposted.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Ha! I was already thinking this before you asked. The lighting on her face is really nice, I think!

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

I like the texture of the top shot as well. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Lynette... you sneak you! Ha.ha.ha.. I'd be sitting there right beside you doing the same thing! I like the way the light hits the different planes on their faces...

Randy said...

Awesome shot.