Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Waiting for the MAX Yellow Line with my music on the iPhone

DSC_0123p
Too many minutes in between trains, cool breeze, all bundled up and no place to go, so I listened to train songs. I mean, the other night when I waited for a 12 bus diagonally across the street from the Hollywood Theater, I listened to Hollywood by Los Lonely Boys and Hollywood Swinging by Kool and the Gang. By the time I do this the third time, I will have started a new tradition!

DSC_0127
First song, Freedom Train by Lenny Kravitz.

DSC_0126
Second song, Hey Porter by Johnny Cash.

DSC_0130
Third song, Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash.

By the way, I was listening each time to the iPod like it was a transistor radio--I didn't dig out my ear buds, either it was too cold and rainy or it was too cold and windy to take off my ear muffs.

2 comments:

Jack said...

It looks like you have the bus to yourself! Nice photo perspective in the first one.

Lois said...

Nice way to pass the time. I love my iPhone!