Saturday, May 10, 2014

We Are Rip City.

We_Are_Rip_City_collage.jpg

We Are Rip City, spelled out in a sea of red rally towels by the artfully arranged white rally towels. Even the font is correct! Go, Blazers!

Face_Paint.jpg Portland Trail Blazer fan Jeff. I had noticed him outside the arena while we waited for the doors to open. After I got my Killer Burger, fries and Coca Cola, I saw him sitting at a table on the 100 level, splendidly decorated. I was tickled when he said it was OK for me to take his picture and put it on my blog! Same thing happened later on when I walked around the 300 level like I always do before the game starts and saw the young woman's Batman-shaped Batum face paint! Batum is the last name of our No. 88, Nicolas Batum, a Frenchman who is a Trail Blazer. After I made over how great the face paint was, she twisted so that I could see her other cheek, saying, "Robin's over here!" Robin Lopez is our No. 42, a comic-book lover! All of us Portland Trail Blazer fans are proud to have this dynamic duo as part of our team!

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Excellent shots, particularly the Batum and Robin fan!

Randy said...

Excellent fan shots.