Friday, September 13, 2013

Today's as good a day as any to reflect--you pick your topic and go for it.

Click here for a trip to City Daily Photo, transporting you around the world every day.

DSC_0386

Lots of time as I walk east along this block on West Burnside, headed from Powell's Books usually so that I can catch a 12 or 19 bus at SW 6th Avenue, I've noticed the reflections that appear on the polished stone exterior of this building to my right. This time I had my camera around my neck and decided to take a photo. I wasn't quick enough to catch that pedestrian headed my way before the metal post obliterated our view of anything other than the bags on each shoulder, arms and hands, a tidbit of blue-jean-enclosed right thigh, knee and calf. Turned out OK, though. This is straight-out-of-the-camera. Should I have enhanced in some way at PicMonkey?

5 comments:

Julie(t) said...

Love the bright colors and the muted reflection of same.

LONDONLULU said...

I love it as it is! Not that usual to see reflections off polished stone, and it is beautiful in tone.

Randy said...

Nice looking reflection! Have a super weekend.

Birdman said...

My sis raves about Powell's.

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Great reflections.