Friday, September 6, 2013

Seen in the neighborhood, rotating sign #4


Click here for a trip to City Daily Photo, transporting you around the world every day.

DSC_0606_PM

At some point since I moved to Portland in June, 2006, I've seen both parts of this sign rotate, the Chevrolet "bowtie" and the word Wentworth. Seems like on the day that I took these photos neither one of them rotated.

DSC_0612_PM

See, the other side of the word sign is Chevytown. Cool.

DSC_0617_PM

I took these photos through the windows of the Portland Streetcar, although I have walked on this street, SE Grand Avenue, now and then.

4 comments:

Jim Klenke said...

that sign reminds me of when I was a kid.

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

For some reason, I like the third shot best.

Randy said...

What an amazing old building. Great shots!

Birdman said...

Pretty retro for a dealership these days. Most places, selling cars want it BIG flash right in your face.