Thursday, September 10, 2009

Icons on Parade, one of my miniature art cars

Please scroll down to see today's dahlia, Papageno, from Swan Island Dahlias.

It's been a while since I pulled out all of my cars and toys and paints and glue. Here's one I concocted.

Homer Simpson and Tweety Bird.
DSC_0043

Buzz Lightyear and Mickey Mouse, along with three teens who hitched a ride in the parade.
DSC_0039

Today's dahlia, Papageno. Facts from Swan Island Dahlias--Bloom: 10" Golden Peach, Bush: 3 1/2'
DSC_0084_papageno

4 comments:

gogouci said...

I had considered visiting the dahlias in Canby, but opted to stay local and visit the blooms in Turner. Love the colors and varieties you've chosen to post.

Don and Krise said...

The cars gave me a chuckle. You must have had fun making them.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Tweetie pie! Those are just so cute and funny. Made my morning.

Amy said...

That is beyond adorable!