Saturday, February 14, 2009

Red Sweethearts for Your Valentine's Day

Last August I drove with a big grin,
Headed south to Canby and the Cruise In!
Vintage car buffs' delight
At all vehicles in sight!

When today I remembered I saw lots of red--
Yes--I virtually slapped my forehead!
When searching for something for you on Valentine's Day
I knew you'd love all the photos I've posted today!

red_vette_canby_08

DSC_23

DSC_6

DSC_58

DSC_0075

DSC_0072

DSC_0057

DSC_0136

DSC_0137

DSC_0143

DSC_0167

DSC_177

DSC_178

DSC_0191

DSC_40

DSC_41

DSC_46

DSC_44

DSC_45

DSC_47

DSC_51

Good-bye from Canby. See you tomorrow for "Seen on the Streets of Portland, #7."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That 1957 Chevy was a hot car. We had one in green and it was new in 1957. Your car photos are very nice.

Happy Valentine's Day to you and to your family from me and Patty.

Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo

Chuck Pefley said...

Wow, what a wonderful collection ... and so much red. I am glad to hear you're no longer running with scissors, though. LOL!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Neva said...

Very nice and what colorful photos!

Louis la Vache said...

"Louis" has been so busy with his new espresso shop, he hasn't been able to stop by for quite a while. He's happy he stopped by today and saw these old cars - one of his favorite things! He appreciates your visit!