Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Let's side-step to Portland for a bit, taking a look at one of my favorite signs. We'll go back on the England Scotland Heritage Tour 2014 soon--promise!



DSC_0228_BeFunky_15631921018_df9f95cf37_o.jpg

Saturday, November 15, while out and about on a cold, blue-sky day, I finally had the sense to take this photo, one I've wanted to take for a very long time. As often as I've attended Saturday morning lectures at the Architectural Heritage Center, whose building backs up to this bicycle store, you'd think I would have remembered it before now. Nope. Never walked around to this side of the store to take a photo of these eleven cyclists and their bicycles which fascinate me. In fact, they make me wish that I had created them.

DSC_0506

Here's a photo I took on Saturday, Feb. 18, 2012. I count eight cyclists up there on the roof at that time. I thought there were more up there these days. Nice to have proof!

DSC_0539

And here's one I took on Saturday, November 18, 2010--eight cyclist then, too. I like the newer look with the eleven cyclists.

3 comments:

Birdman said...

Now that's pretty cool building 'attraction'.

William Kendall said...

That's certainly something that grabs your attention. Terrific captures, Lynette!

Randy said...

These are great fun. Bet it's a nice store.