Friday, October 10, 2014

Two photographers at it in The Pearl.



DSC_0057

October 22, 2011, I participated in an AIA Photo Walk over in Northwest Portland, in The Pearl. Had a great time, took some photos I really like, some of which I've posted in the past. Since I'm posting ahead so that I don't loose my momentum on the blog while I'm on vacation, I don't have time to check to see if this one is already posted. I don't think anyone will mind, no matter what, since it's been all of those years since I may have posted from this album. I like the look of these two women concentrating on their choices. We'd been told to look up and at the various surfaces and angles available on the edges of this parking lot. We've got good light, great textures, two sorts of cameras and two ages of women, plus those automobiles. I like this photo.

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I like it too! Good composition.

Randy said...

I heard of those walks here. I am going to have to try one someday.