Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Seen at the Safeway Waterfront Blues Festival, No. 6, July 3, 2014 - Candid shots of dancin' to the music



DSC_0611

While I sat in the shade listening to Tevis Hodge, Jr., I noticed a couple dancing just outside the entrance to the FedEx Crossroads Stage. Tickled pink when I realized it was bluesman Steve Cheseborough, wearing another cool hat-of-the-day, dancing with his lady.

DSC_0612

The two of them made good use of the small space. I'll bet Hodge would also be tickled pink at this turn of events. I miss having a man who is my dance partner.

5 comments:

Birdman said...

It's hard to find his partner. Is she really there?

Lynette said...

She is

Lynette said...

Check out the second photo.

William Kendall said...

Good shots, Lynette!

Randy said...

I like them both.