Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Before we left the Rain Forest Cafe, we saw a rainbow and a waterfall, then we visited a Lego store on our way to the bus stop



Rainbows and a waterfall at the back of the Rain Forest Cafe--certainly I never expected to see these sights inside the place where we ate lunch. Plus, I had no idea that our late lunch would stay with us so well that we never gave finding somewhere to eat supper a second thought. We just went back to the hotel and crashed--hooray.
 

On our way back to the bus stop, we visited a Lego store. I couldn't resist posing with the Hulk, made of I don't know how many Legos. I had to alter the photo at PicMonkey so that you would have an idea of just how many Legos there are in him, and I ended up looking sort of weird myself. I think the photo alteration on myself only enhanced the overall impact of swiftly-setting-in-exhaustion.
 

Around the curve of the wall and to the right of the store's doorway, characters from Beauty and the Beast.
   

Between the doorway and Beauty and the Beast, it's Buzz Lightyear and Woody from Toy Story!
 

Straight inside the doorway, there stands this Lego girl and her little dog. Sort of gave me the creeps.
 

Finally, to the left of the doorway, a knight fights a dragon--all made of Legos.

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Don't make Lego Hulk angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.

Beautiful work with all that lego!

Randy said...

Looks like a fun place. I haven't been to a Rainforest Cafe in years.