Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Waterfront Blues Festival, July 4, 2013, After-Hours Allstars at the Marriott

DSC_0420

I left the Blues Benefactor reserved seating and headed for the party at the Marriott before the end of the fireworks. From the moment I bought my four-day pass One of my main goals for the day was to get inside that room and enjoy more blues, up close and personal. I figured it would end up packed and I certainly didn't want to get left out. Ended up not being any problem for me, at all. I sat on the front row to the right of the stage and patiently waited for the fun to begin. So fitting that I got this "blue" photo of the drum set while I waited.

5 comments:

Julie(t) said...

BLUE! What contrast. I've been looking for just this blue for quite some time. Magnificent.

Tanya Breese said...

how perfect, the blues in blue! love it!

Birdman said...

My sister saw Steely Dan outside somewhere near P-town last night. You?

Birdman said...

Mcmeniman's Brew Pub in Edgewood= Steely Day last night.

Randy said...

Wow, that is blue! I hope the music was good.